Vol. 2, 01 March 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Taking the theory of planned behavior as the framework, to understand the willingness and influencing factors of social media apps As on female college students' HPV vaccine behavior, and concerning the measurement of self-efficacy in Keeho-Park's research, combined with this study and modified, the "Influence Analysis Questionnaire of Social Media on Female College Students' HPV Vaccination Willingness" was made.224 female college students (17-<24 years old) were investigated, and the factors influencing the willingness to vaccinate were investigated by a one-sample variance analysis. Results: The behavioral willingness to score of 224 female college students to receive the HPV vaccine was (4.59) points. Media contact frequency, cognitive level, attitude, subjective norm, and perceived behavioral control were also factors affecting female college students' willingness to receive the HPV vaccine.
Female college students, HPV vaccine, HPV(human papilloma virus), Theory of Planned Behavior(TPB).
1. Parkin DM,Bray F,Ferlay J,Pisani P.Global cancer statistics,2002.CA Cancer J
2. Yan Hongyue, Cao Peixia.Relationship between human papillomavirus infection and cervical cancer and research progress of vaccines[J].Chinese Journal of Maternal and Child Clinical Medicine(Electronic Edition), 2012, 08(4):434-436.
3. SungHFerlay J,Siegel RLet al.Global Cancer Statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN Estimates of Incidence and MortalityWorldwide for 36 Cancers in 185 Countries[J]. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians2021,71(3): 209-249.
4. Ajzen,Icek. From Intentions to Actions: A Theory of Planned Behavior. Action Control.Berlin,Heidelberg:SpringerBerlin Heidelberg.1985:11–39 [2018-10-16]. ISBN 9783642697487.doi:10.1007/978-3-642-69746-3_2.
5. Bagozzi R P, Ue H M, VanLoo M E. Decisions to donate bone marrow: The role of attitudes and subjective norms across cultures. Psychology and Health, 2001, 16: 29~56.
6. Ajzen I. Residual effects of past on later behavior: Habituation and reasoned action perspectives. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 2002, 6:107~122.
7. Lee, K. E. (2014, November 30). Factors Associated with Intention to receive Human Papillomavirus Vaccine in Undergraduate Women: An Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. Korean Association of Fundamentals of Nursing. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2014.21.4.457.
8. Hannah Priest Catalano, Adam P. Knowlden, David A. Birch, James D. Leeper, Angelia M. Paschal & Stuart L. Usdan (2017) Using the Theory of Planned Behavior to predict HPV vaccination intentions of college men, Journal of American College Health, 65:3, 197-207, DOI:10.1080/07448481.2016.1269771.
9. 俞璇. 南昌市高校学生HPV疫苗接种意愿影响因素分析[D].江西财经大学,2019.Guo Lu. The impact of social media on HPV-related health behaviors of contemporary female college students .2019.5(33-35).
10. Annie-Laurie McRee, DrPH,aPaul L. Reiter, PhD,b,candNoel T. Brewer, PhDa,d.Parents’ Internet use for information about HPV vaccine[J].PMC and Research Funder Policies,2013.5.28(25):1-1.
11. Zhong Wenjiang, Duan Jianfang, Wang Zhenyi, Xiang Jian, Tian Jianguo, Pan Junfeng. Investigation on HPV cognition and HPV vaccination willingness of parents of primary school girls in Qingpu District, Shanghai .[J].2021.11.22:1-1.
12. Caitlyn Kellogg,a,b Janella Shu,a,c Ayana Arroyo,a,d Ngoc Tuyen Dinh,a,e Nia Wade,a,e,f Elizabeth Sanchez,a,e and Ozlem Equilsa,g.A significant portion of college students are not aware of HPV disease and HPV vaccine recommendations[J].Hum Vaccin Immunother.2019; 15(7-8): 1760–1766.
13. Guo Lu. The impact of social media on HPV-related health behaviors of contemporary female college students .2019.5(33-35).
14. Huang Yudi, LI Junyong, LV Haiyun, Analysis of cognition and influencing factors of Varicella vaccination among parents of school-age Children [J]Chinese Public Health Administration December 2020.，2020-05-25.
15. Ren Liying. Influence of new media contact on consumer behavior of married rural women in Northwest China ——Take Liliangzi Village, Wujiao Town, Huachi County, Gansu Province as an example.2019.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.